[BioC] Rgraphviz and margins

Robert Stojnic rainmansr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:20:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using Rgraphviz, first by calling layoutGraph() then renderGraph()
on graphNEL. However, I cannot get the graph to be rendered with certain
margins. I've tried the oldfashioned par(mar=...), tried passing the
margin parameters to both layoutGraph and renderGraph, but nothing
worked. The plot always take all the available area. Setting outer
margins does work (with par), but breaks in the context of multiple
plots per page.

Anyone know how to set margins in Rgraphviz?

Cheers, Robert