[BioC] Working with Agilent 4X44k array,two color experiment

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 22 19:40:22 CEST 2011

Hi, Srikanth.

If you have an RGList object, you will probably want to do some
normalization?  Also, you probably want to find
differentially-expressed genes?  Both of these steps are also detailed
in the limma User Guide.  Have you done these steps or do you have
another method for finding differentially-expressed genes?

Sean