[BioC] Where is DEXSeq bioconductor package?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat Jul 23 19:04:43 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Fabrice Tourre <fabrice.ciup at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Here is a introduce to DEXSeq. It is a bioconductor package. But I can
> not find where to download it.
>
> http://rna-seqblog.com/data-analysis/expression-tools/dexseq-inference-of-differential-expression-and-splicing-in-rna-seq/
>
> And the link provided in the blog does not work.
>
> http://watson.nci.nih.gov/bioc_mirror/packages/2.9/bioc/html/DEXSeq.html

My bad.  I run the Bioconductor mirror mentioned in the blog and
misconfigured one of the scripts I use to maintain the mirror.  The
link should be working again in a couple of hours.  In the meantime,
you can use the main bioconductor site.  Note that DEXSeq is available
only in the development archive, so you will need to be running the
development version of R in order to use DEXSeq.

Sean