[BioC] bug in rendering reciprocal edges?

Wouter van Atteveldt wouter at vanatteveldt.com
Tue Aug 30 02:01:50 CEST 2011

Thanks, I can confirm that this solved the problem.

> Please change the position of the call to the layoutGraph function in
> your render function as follows and you shall see the reciprocal edges
> with color and line width

summary: first call layoutGraph, then adjust the renderinfo..

BTW I found it quite difficult to figure out what function should be called when and with which arguments. Some options need to be given using the renderinfo, some using the attrs, and some using global options. The "new interface" pdf file is helpful but is more a tutorial than a reference...

Thanks for solving my problem!

-- Wouter