[BioC] affylmGUI annotations

Ed Siefker ebs15242 at creighton.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:42:51 CEST 2011

I am trying to analyze data from Affymetrix Mouse Gene 1.0 ST arrays.
I am using R 2.13.0 with affylmGUI and all its dependencies freshly
installed.  I have analyzed my data exactly as described in the
Estrogen Worked Example from the documentation.

I get no annotations on my toptable, just probeset ids.  I don't see
any error messages about being unable to find or download annotations,
or any indication that it has tried to annotate the data at all.

Reading the documentation, the only other reference to annotation that
I can find points me to http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData.html
which does not exist.  How do I proceed from here?