[BioC] How to merge to two cel objects imported by oligo package

Dai, Hongying, hdai at cmh.edu
Fri Aug 12 16:08:42 CEST 2011

Dr. Carvalho,

I followed your code and IT WORKS!!!

Thank you so much! I struggled an entire week trying to get this done. I have tried library(ff) before per Cary Vincent's suggestion. Since I might have other computer issues, library(ff) did not work at the beginning. When I sorted out other computer issues and restarted R, I did not invoke library(ff) as I thought it had been included in library(oligo).

Again, I really appreciate your help!

Best,

Daisy