[BioC] DEGseq example in documentation

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Aug 8 14:26:49 CEST 2011

Hi Sonia

I have no specific answer to your question, but:
- the current release of Bioconductor is 2.8, have you tried with that?
- have a look at the posting guide, which recommends that you supply a
simple and reproducible example of what you did, the output of
sessionInfo(), and the exact error message (or otherwise, problem
description) that you are getting:

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Aug/5/11 5:27 PM, Sonja Althammer scripsit::