[BioC] BrainArray custom CDF repository missing in biocReposList()

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 19 18:10:35 CEST 2011

Hi Diego,

The brainarray CDFs are only missing from the 2.8 build of Bioconductor
because there is not yet a brainarray build that matches that.  There is
a recent brainarray build that matches Bioconductor 2.7 though, so we
have of course provided access to that for the older 2.7 branch.

If you are interested in access to a set of brainarray packages that
match Bioconductor 2.8, then I would recommend that you contact them and
let them know how much you appreciate their hard work.   ;)

We will of course make such packages available as soon as it is possible
to do so.

   Marc