[BioC] Transfer Fasta to Fastq

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at uni.no
Wed Nov 24 16:43:42 CET 2010

Yes there is one,

just figured out the writeFastQ method for ShortRead. So here is a code example, because it wasn't quite clear for me how to
feed the the read454 function with data in the correct way, maybe there should be a better example in the documentation (eg. this ):

> rpath = RochePath(experimentPath="/directory/with/fna+qual/")
> reads = read454(rpath)
Read 460210 items
> writeFastq(reads, file="~/out.fastq")

It wa not quite clear to me from the docu what happens if there are multiple files in that directory, I guess just one is taken?

Best
Michael