[BioC] Using eBayes to find P values for individual contrasts

Jenny Drnevich drnevich at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 18 22:56:52 CET 2010

Hi Jason,

In short, topTable can only give you the adjusted p-values for a
single contrast at a time (or a series of contrasts, but it's
calculating the overall F-value, not individual t-values). Instead,
see write.fit(). This only writes out to a file, but I often just
read it back in to R.  You could also just do this:

indiv.P.values<-apply(fit2$p.values, 2, p.adjust, method="fdr");

Cheers,
Jenny