[BioC] oneChannelGUI

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:47:02 CET 2010

Dear Marcos,

	You have install the genefilter and Category packages.
I do not recall the Rgraphviz parts.

I hope that this helps somewhat,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
(212)851-4765 (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

"Did he win the Nobel prize or the Ig Nobel
prize for levitating the frog?".
Rose Friedman, age 14