[BioC] can't get limma for R 2.12.0 x64?

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 10 00:39:40 CET 2010

Hi Jenny, Martha,

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Because of a problem we had recently with our build system, the
Windows binary of limma that is currently available thru biocLite()
is single arch only (it has the 32-bit part but is missing the 64-bit
part). A new binary containing the 2 archs will be available in a few
minutes. Please reinstall with biocLite().

Other packages might have the same problem but we'll need to wait
after the next build cycle is finished in order to do a more systematic
check.

Cheers,
H.

Hervé Pagès