[BioC] Can any one please help me regadrding Illumina humanv3.microarray

Pradeep Battula prabat at utu.fi
Mon Nov 8 22:05:37 CET 2010

Dear Steve,

Sorry, I am referring to this part which was there in GOstats documentation, for data(ALL)

2.1 Non-specic ltering
First we load the ALL data object and extract the subset of the data we wish to analyze:
subjects with either no cytogenetic abnormality (\NEG") or those with "ALL1/AF4".
> data(ALL, package = "ALL")
> subsetType <- "ALL1/AF4"
> Bcell <- grep("^B", as.character(ALL$BT))
> bcrAblOrNegIdx <- which(as.character(ALL$mol) %in% c("NEG", subsetType))
> bcrAblOrNeg <- ALL[, intersect(Bcell, bcrAblOrNegIdx)]
> bcrAblOrNeg$mol.biol = factor(bcrAblOrNeg$mol.biol)
We begin our non-specic ltering by removing probe sets that have no Entrez Gene iden-
tier in our annotation data.
> entrezIds <- mget(featureNames(bcrAblOrNeg), envir = hgu95av2ENTREZID)
> haveEntrezId <- names(entrezIds)[sapply(entrezIds, function(x) !is.na(x))]
> numNoEntrezId <- length(featureNames(bcrAblOrNeg)) - length(haveEntrezId)
> bcrAblOrNeg <- bcrAblOrNeg[haveEntrezId, ]

Could you please tell me how to follow here for my data.,.....Thanks in advance.