[BioC] Best way to get updated annotation for BACs

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 11:01:59 CET 2010

On 03/11/2010 5:11 PM, Sean Davis wrote:
> Do you have the original design file with genomic locations?  If so, use
> the UCSC liftover tool to go from the old genome to the genome of your
> choice.  Have the arrays been used in a published experiment?  If so,
> the design file may be available via NCBI GEO or ArrayExpress.
> Sean

Yes I do have the original design files, so the liftover tool should
work.  Great.  Many thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
15 Cotswold Road
Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 20 8722 4109

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}