[BioC] R/Maanova Tutorial

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Mar 15 22:08:00 CET 2010

Dear Ricardo

that is great. I was wondering whether you'd find it useful -- for
simplifying the maintenance of your tutorial, and improving its 'look
and feel' -- to use the R package and vignette technology.

Probably you don't want to stick the big "Illum_data_sample.txt" example
data into the maanova package, so you could create a separate package
"maanovatutorial" that contains the example data as well as the .Rnw
file for the vignette, similar, say, to how it is done in the estrogen
(see in particular the inst/extdata and inst/doc subdirectories of that

	Best wishes

  Verdugo scripsit 13/03/10 18:46: