[BioC] CRytoscape: an early release

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 12:04:12 CEST 2010

> Suggestions, complaints, rants and bug reports are all welcome.
>
>  - Paul

Hi Paul,

as a user of R/BIoC for some time and newbie user of Cytoscape, I like
what I see at first glance (will try properly when I have some time).
Thanks for developing this tool!

My first comment however is... about the name.
Are you sure you want to call it CRytoscape?
For searching purposes wouldn't it be better to preserve the word
"cytoscape" intact? Maybe call it RCytoscape or something along those
lines?
Just my opinion. "CRytoscape" hurts my eyes ;-) but I'll wear
sunglasses if that's the final name and it allows me to work better.

Again, thank you for your efforts.

regards,

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6507095
Alternative email: nach.mcnach at gmail.com