[BioC] Is there some packages for RNA-seq data analysis?

Davis McCarthy dmccarthy at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 20 02:18:05 CEST 2010

Hi all

I have added 'RNAseq' to the biocViews for edgeR, so that it will appear in the RNAseq list when version 1.6.10 reaches biocLite() in 24-36 hours.

Thanks
Davis

On Jul 19, 2010, at 8:23 PM, Vincent Carey wrote:

> Genominator, yeastRNASeq, and leeBamViews are additional packages
> relevant to analysis of RNA-seq experiments -- package
> developers/maintainers  need to consider their choice of biocViews
> terms; better "tagging" facilities are under consideration to aid
> resource discovery.
>
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Ido M. Tamir <tamir at imp.univie.ac.at> wrote:
>> On Saturday 17 July 2010 00:20:10 Jinyan Huang wrote:
>>> For RNA-seq, illumina/solex data.
>>
>> specifically:
>> http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.6/RNAseq.html
>>
>> and generally:
>> http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.6/HighThroughputSequencing.html
>> I don't know why edgeR is not in the specific list.
>>
>> best,
>> ido

Davis J McCarthy
Research Technician
Bioinformatics Division
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3052, Australia
dmccarthy at wehi.edu.au
http://www.wehi.edu.au