[BioC] annotation

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:44:45 CEST 2010

you should create the appropriate phenoData object and pass it to
read.xysfiles (if you're using 'oligo').

eg.:

library(oligo)
xys <- list.xysfiles()
ddf <- data.frame(group = rep(c("experimental", "control", "mutated"),
each=4), row.names=xys)
vmd <- data.frame(labelDescription = "Treatment applied to samples")
pdt <- new("AnnotatedDataFrame", data=ddf, varMetadata=vmd)
rawData <- read.xysfiles(xys, phenoData=pdt)
rawData$group