[BioC] [R] MatLab SimBiology

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 14:23:52 CET 2009

I would have used the search strategy "stochastic". Despite the risk
that such a strategy could bring up anything to do with statistics, it
in fact brings me to Stefano Iacus' package sde (and refers to the
accompanying book, "Simulation and Inference for Stochastic
Differential Equations With R Examples"). Further links on that page
were to:
http://bm2.genes.nig.ac.jp/RGM2/pkg.php?p=sde

.. which gives a better picture of the capabilities of that package.

Also a possible package of possible interest to this rather vague
questioner might be:

http://crantastic.org/packages/PSM

And even though it is pitched to population biologists, I thought that
a package that included a "decaying-dimerization reaction set, [and]
linear chain system":

http://crantastic.org/packages/GillespieSSA

... might have examples of interest to biological chemists.

--
David.