[BioC] Hello,I have very urgent questions

Sun Wei dksunwei at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 07:07:51 CET 2009

Dear Sir/ Madam,
     My question is how to get the Gene Ontology of a list of genes?especially,if I have the gene names in the first column in the EXCEL how can I get the Gene Ontology in the second column in the EXCEL?      Here I give you a example, and please find the attachment. I have asked some people, but they only know how to get the Gene Ontology of single gene, but in my data I have thousands of genes.  Would you kind to  tell me the R commands to get the Gene Ontology file of a list of genes?

    I am looking forward to hearing from you, and please send your reply to me or please tell me where can I find your reply.
    Thank you very much.
    Cheers
   Wei