[BioC] Analysing Human Gene ST 1.0 Arrays with oligo and oneChannelGUI yield different number of probesets

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Oct 29 21:15:42 CET 2009

Dear Javier,

You have not provided the exact call to RMA you used nor your
sessionInfo() information.

If you're using the latest oligo (BioC 2.5), you can call:

results = rma(object, target="core")

to get the 33297 "probesets" you refer to...

Note that building the package yourself is a nice exercise, but you
could just download it via biocLite().

Cheers,