[BioC] Harshlight (or similar) for Agilent arrays

David Garfield dag23 at duke.edu
Sat Oct 24 21:10:06 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to point my in the
right direction for pre-existing packages/methods for applying
corrections (like harshlight) to Agilent arrays.
I have an array in my dataset with some pretty clear spatial artifacts
that I'd like to mask out. However, harshlight (the most commonly
cited package for this sort of thing) appears to be only set to work
with AffyBatch objects, not the RGLists that are generated by Limma
(which seems the most natural way I've found for processing raw data
from Agilent arrays).

Thoughts?

Many thanks,

David