[BioC] LIMMA adjusted P Values

Vijay Kumar viku781 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:00:21 CEST 2009

Dear Sean,

I will definitely go through the documentation of topTable. But could
you please help me with the design of the
expreiment.

I have 2 control and 2 treated.

Below is my design

         design <- model.matrix(~ -1+factor(c(1,1,2,2)))
	 colnames(design) <- c("group1", "group2")
	 contrast.matrix <- makeContrasts(group2-group1,levels=design)

	 fit <- lmFit(data2.log, design)
	 fit2 <- contrasts.fit(fit, contrast.matrix)
	 fit2 <- eBayes(fit2)
         top <- topTable(fit2, coef=1, adjust="fdr", sort.by="P")

Thanks,
Vijay