[BioC] Problem with affyQCReport

Man, Chris T. CTMAN at txccc.org
Fri Oct 23 00:46:56 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I was trying to do affyQCReport on a set of affy human U133a chips, but I got the following error. Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

Chris

Error in setQCEnvironment(cdfn) :
  Could not find array definition file ' hthgu133acdf.qcdef '. Simpleaffy does not know the QC parameters for this array type.
See the package vignette for details about how to specify QC parameters manually.
Error in plot(qc(object)) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'plot'