[BioC] Very low P-values in limma

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:00:48 CEST 2009

This is not a very precise description of the activity.  Are you sure
you are looking at the right coefficient for your test?  If you do
topTable(fit) without specifying the coef you may be looking at
p-values for the wrong test.  Read the topTable documentation
carefully and be sure you have set up the design matrix correctly.