[BioC] Troubleshooting RWebServices

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Oct 17 16:02:21 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian --

I wonder if we could trouble-shoot this off-list, and come back with an
answer? I think the place to start is by checking the various locations
where interfaces need to be established: R / Java, jms, web server / R
front end, and to do so using the targets provided by the ant scripts in
the unpacked R package

It would be helpful to get some information from the system -- from the
command line in the unpacked directory

R -e "sessionInfo()" # so that I know which RWebServices you're using
ant # general comfigurat # outputs

Also when you mention looking in the logs do you mean
$CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out?

Martin