[BioC] reverse complement or no reverse complemnt on biomaRt / biomart.org

Tefina Paloma tefina.paloma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:56:11 CEST 2009

I apologize for giving such a vague description.

If I go to the ensemble page, click on "Mine Ensembl with BioMart", chose as
database ensembl 56, Homo Sapiens, GRCh37, filter by ENST00000280193, click on
results, and then click on the ENST00000280193 which leads to the transcript
summary of this ensembl. Then, on the left hand side, I click on "export data"
and I chose "fasta format", "feature strand", "flanking sequence" and "5utr".
By doing this, I get the sequences I posted.

Best,
Tefina