[BioC] Expression values from gcRMA are different than before

Glyn Bradley gbradley at mycib.ac.uk
Sat Oct 10 16:26:57 CEST 2009

Hi all
I'm running gcRMA via affylmGUI on data from the ATH1 chip

The expression levels I get now are very slightly different to those I
got at the end of last year.
I'm assuming something has been updated, but does anyone know what
exactly? Is it the implementation of gcRMA, or is it more likely to be
changes in where we think the probes map to?

Thanks