[BioC] The funcion getOrfs, doesn`t works, package: GeneR

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 9 10:21:58 CEST 2009

Please give sessionInfo() result.  Here are my results, installing
GeneR from source a moment ago

> s<-"gtcatgcatgctaggtgacagttaaaatgcgtctaggtgacagtctaacaa"
> placeString(s)
[1] 0
[1] "gtcatgcatgctaggtgacagttaaaatgcgtctaggtgacagtctaacaa"
> ?placeString
>    getSeq(seqno=0)
[1] "GTCATGCATGCTAGGTGACAGTTAAAATGCGTCTAGGTGACAGTCTAACAA"
> getOrfs(phase = NULL,seqno=0)
     start stop
[1,]     4   18
[2,]     8   25
> maxOrf()
[1] 18
> ?maxOrf
> ?getOrfs
> getOrfs(phase = NULL,seqno=0)
     start stop
[1,]     4   18
[2,]     8   25
> placeString("TTTTTTTTTTTT")
[1] 0
> exactWord("TTT")
[[1]]
 [1]  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.0 Under development (unstable) (2009-09-09 r49642)
i386-apple-darwin9.8.0

locale:
[1] C

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices datasets  tools     utils     methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] GeneR_2.15.0    weaver_1.11.1   codetools_0.2-2 digest_0.3.1