[BioC] fond the reason about installing package of "pd.mogene.1.0.st.v1"

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Wed Oct 7 20:06:14 CEST 2009

Dear Hailei,

if you're running R-2.10.0, my recommendation is to install the one
available here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.5/data/annotation/html/pd.mogene.1.0.st.v1.html

This is version 3.0.0, which will allow you to summarize to the gene-
level using the core meta-probesets defined by Affymetrix, if combined
with oligoClasses and oligo packages available on the devel-branch.

Best wishes,

benilton