[BioC] annotation for illumina mouse-6 arrays? & GOstats

Mark Dunning mark.dunning at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:01:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

The annotation you need should already be in Bioconductor. If you are
trying to analyze the output of BeadStudio, you can run one of the
following in R depending on what the platform is:-

biocLite("illuminaMousev1.db")
biocLite("illuminaMousev1p1.db")
biocLite("illuminaMousev2.db")

or with the bead-level data, one of the following

biocLite("illuminaMousev1BeadID.db")
biocLite("illuminaMousev1p1BeadID.db")
biocLite("illuminaMousev2BeadID.db")

Hope this helps,