[BioC] Help with Oligo Package: Extracting and Graphing

Tobias Straub tstraub at med.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Nov 11 15:08:09 CET 2009

Hi Noah,

did you contact Benedikt, the author of the Starr package? the
department he's working in is performing tiling array analysis in S.
cerevisiae (most likely on exactly the same array as yours) and i am
pretty sure they can provide not only the proper pd file but also a
'working' gff file.

i guess that the Starr package would provide most of the functions you
are asking for.

best
t.