[BioC] Affymetrix HT HG-U133+ PM Array Plate annotation data

giacomo.tuana at unimib.it giacomo.tuana at unimib.it
Mon Dec 21 15:38:55 CET 2009

   Dear Marc,
   I  had  some  trouble with reading external file of probeIDs. I didn't
   understand completely the use of system.file( ) command. In the tutorial I
   found:

        system.file ("extdata", "hcg110_ID",package="AnnotationDbi")

   where "extdata" should be my personal tab delimited file for probe ids and
   hcg110_ID the source database file?
   I'm sorry, but this is the first time I use this commands.
   Giacomo
   --
   Dr. Giacomo Tuana Franguel
   Genopolis Consortium