[BioC] edgeR: Contrast selection

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Dec 19 01:01:51 CET 2009

Thomas J Hardcastle wrote:
> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/baySeq/inst/doc/baySeq.pdf

Hmm, but a little more interesting than that...

The 'build report' for baySeq in the release branch

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/

shows a warning on the windows build machine (liverpool) related to the
vignette not being built, and in fact the 'zip' file used to install on
Windows does not contain the pdf.

This is likely an issue on our build machines here in Seattle, so we'll
try and fix this over the next several days.

Martin

--
Martin Morgan
1100 Fairview Ave. N.