[BioC] Affymetrix HT HG-U133+ PM Array Plate annotation data

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 18 19:00:08 CET 2009

Hi Giacomo,

We don't presently have an annotation package for that platform.  But
fortunately, we have a solution for you.  You can use the SQLForge code
in the AnnotationDbi package to just generate a package from an the Affy
probe to gene mapping files (which you can get from their website).
There is a vignette explaining how to do this here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.6/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

  Marc