[BioC] KEGGgraph: any way to obtain 'outcome' nodes?

Fraser Sim fjsim at buffalo.edu
Thu Dec 17 20:42:05 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

I believe that you're absolutely correct that the KGML does not contain all
of the KEGG 'nodes' and some are hard coded into the PNG files. This would
prevent any automated approach to adding them into your graph objects. I
think the manual approach is the only one which will work in the this case.
Hopefully, someone else has found an automated solution as I'd like to take
advantage of the same for my own analyses.

Cheers,
Fraser