[BioC] expression set and paired designs

David martin vilanew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:52:41 CET 2009

Ok, so for example:

patient1 would be ID001 and ID002 for each patient in my data matrix and
then in the pData file it would be:

Sample	Disease_stage celltype
ID001	normal	1
ID002	normal	2

and in the design i would have a "Disease_stage" and "Celltype"

and my deisgn would look somethink like:
Pair <- factor(phenoData$celltype)
disease <- factor(phenoData$Disease_stage)

I'll try to work it out.

thanks,