[BioC] How to get and save normalized data from limma

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 11 00:00:23 CEST 2008

Jixin.

I believe you want the normalized log-ratios, which are stored in MA$M.

For example:

library(gplots)
heatmap.2(MA$M)

... of course, depending on the number of rows in your data, you may
want to take a subset ...

HTH,
Mark