[BioC] compiler for R running bioconductor

Ruppert Valentino ruppert7 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:04:00 CEST 2008

Hello Sean,
                     I was asking if there are good Integrated Development Environment for R, or even possibly a native compiler that can compile R code into executable. As in Java, it is interepreted language but there are few native compilers for it and there are many good IDE. Are there similar things for R? if so where can I find them?

Many Thanks.

Ruppert