[BioC] RSQLite installation question

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:06:50 CEST 2008

You are trying to load a 64bit version of the package. My guess is
that you somehow have a 64 bit version of R, but have installed a 32
bit version of RSQLite. In that case R will not find the required
architecture. When you install RSQlite make sure you have
option(pkgType = "source") as the binary versions of the packages
don't contain x64_86.

You need to fix up your library.

Kasper