[BioC] Taqman array analysis

James Perkins jperkins at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 12:05:03 CEST 2008

Hi Bas,

Thanks for your reply. I have built an eset with detector as the rows
and sample as the columns. However I have not been able to populate it
with delta Ct since I do not have this data.

How did you calculate deltaCt? Using the proprietary software? I don't
have access to this I have just been given the Ct and the Ct Avg for
each detector.

I have been normalising each gene to the houskeeping genes, averaging
across samples and dividing case by control to get the fold change. I've
then been comparing the resultant fold changes depending on choice of
normaliser against each other to see if there is a difference, which
there is with *some* control genes.

Kind regards,

James