[BioC] Can't download GEOmetadb.sqlite.gz

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Sep 3 21:51:49 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Kort, Eric <Eric.Kort at vai.org> wrote:
> For the last couple of days I have been unable to download GEOmetadb.sqlite.gz for use with GEOmetadb.  getSQLiteFile() fails, as does an attempt to link to http://meltzerlab.nci.nih.gov/apps/geo/GEOmetadb.sqlite.gz directly.  Indeed, http://meltzerlab.nci.nih.gov is also inaccessible for me.
>
> My problem or yours, Sean?

It is a problem on our end.  Unfortunately, all our public webservers
(our lab) are currently offline.  We are in the process of getting
them back online, but it will likely be a matter of days before this
happens.  In the meantime, if anyone is in dire need, we can try to
make other arrangements to get the database to you.  If the problem
persists (it is a bit out of our hands right this moment), we will
make more permanent arrangements.  I'm really sorry for the (major)
inconvenience....

Sean