[BioC] NuID conversions

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 3 00:08:39 CEST 2008

Hi Merja,

We have developed the Illumina IDMapping Metadata packages for this kind of
conversion. For Human, you can use the lumiHumanIDMapping.db package in
developing version of Bioc 2.3:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/data/annotation/html/lumiHumanIDMap
ping.db.html

For more details, please read the " IlluminaAnnotation.pdf" vignette in the
lumi package (developing version 1.7.20).

For example:

You can use nuID2probeID function in the :
  nuID2probeID(nuID, lib.mapping = "lumiHumanIDMapping.db")

Tell me if you have any questions.

Pan