[BioC] Can limma be used to the matched data?

Chunyan Liu Chunyan.Liu at cchmc.org
Thu Jul 31 17:33:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

Could someone tell me if limma can be used for matched data? If not, any suggestions? The cases and controls were age, gender and race matched. I could have just used paired t test and adjust for multiple comparisons. But I would like the possibility to adjust for other covariates. Does anyone have similar situation?

Thanks.

Chunyan Liu
Biostatistician I
Center for Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
513-636-9763