[BioC] Missing summary in HTML reports

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 20:33:03 CEST 2008

Dear Simona,

what version of arrayQualityMetrics are you running? The earlier versions
of the package didn't include this summary, so maybe you just need to
update. You're certainly not supposed to set any parameters to make it
appear. If you provide us with the output from sessionInfo() that would be
useful.

Cheers
\Heidi