[BioC] RMySQL

alex lam (RI) alex.lam at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 10:46:15 CEST 2008

Dear Louisa,

If you haven't got MySQL on your PC then you need to install it. Try the
free version on
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html

Cheers,
Alex

Alex C. Lam
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh)
Midlothian
EH25 9PS
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 131 5274471

Former email address: alex.lam at bbsrc.ac.uk
New email address: alex.lam at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Both addresses are functional

Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute