[BioC] Present/absent probes on miRNA arrays

Mark Cowley m.cowley0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 01:14:26 CEST 2008

Hi Heidi,
Using Agilent miRNA arrays, in the "Gene View" output files, there is
a binary column called "gIsGeneDetected", which, until I can find
anything better (i.e., something that isn't a mysterious black box)
will serve my purposes of Present/Absent calls.
As for Exiqon arrays, I have not come up with a great solution,
besides the simple filter on an intensity cutoff.

cheers,
Mark