[BioC] LoadLibrary failures when loading RMySQL and xps packages

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Jul 3 18:18:11 CEST 2008

Dear Marie

As Martin already mentioned (thank you) xps requires to install ROOT first:
Since you are using WinXP and tried to install the binary version of xps,
you need to download and install the following ROOT version first:
http://root.cern.ch/root/Version518.html
WindowsXP/NT/w2000 with VC++ 7.1 (runs with VC++6 and VC++8.0), version
5.18/00 <ftp://root.cern.ch/root/root_v5.18.00.win32.msi>

As Martin also mentioned there is a README file how to install ROOT.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.i.s.t.i.a.n S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a       A.u.s.t.r.i.a