[BioC] 2009 Courses***R/S-PLUS Advanced & Fundamentals - January 2009. Also check out our New&Emerging Courses.

sue at xlsolutions-corp.com sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Wed Dec 24 17:09:33 CET 2008

Happy Holidays!

We've updated our courses lists to add New&Emerging Courses for 2009.

------------------------------USAR2009 is on April 26-29-------------
 (1) R/S-PLUS Fundamentals and Programming Techniques
http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/coursedetail.asp?id=30

********* San Francisco  ********** January 26-27, 2009
********* New York       ********** January 26-27, 2009

 (2) R/S System: Advanced Programming
http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/coursedetail.asp?id=16

********* San Francisco  ********** January 29-30, 2009
********* Boston         ********** January 29-30, 2009

Ask for group discount and reserve your seat Now - Earlybird Rates.
Payment due after the class! Email Sue Turner:  sue at xlsolutions-corp.com

 http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/rplus

(3) New&Emerging Courses

a-Applied Survival Analysis for Business Intelligence Using R/R-PLUS
b-Advanced Clustering Techniques in R/R-PLUS
c-Advanced Analytics for Business Intelligence Using R/R-PLUS
d-Modeling Financial Time Series in R and S/PLUS

Email us for group discounts.
Email Sue Turner: sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Phone: 206-686-1578

Please let us know if you and your colleagues are interested in this
class to take advantage of group discount. Register now to secure your
seat!

Cheers,
Elvis Miller, PhD
Manager Training.