[BioC] analyze HuEx array using HuGene .cdf file

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 18 00:08:29 CET 2008

Shirley.

I don't think you'll find a probe id to probe id mapping.  I think the
way to go is take the probe *sequences* from HuEx and match them to
the sequences on HuGene.

At that link you sent below, there is a section called 'Sequence
Files' and there is a 'probe.tab' file that you can download (you can
get a corresponding file for HuGene).  Use this to create the set of
HuEx probes that are represented on HuGene ... and then do your thing
with removing stuff from the CDF.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mark